- The technologies, products, and services that the EBARA Group provides to society need to accurately grasp the quality customers expect and express the excellent EBARA brand. They also need to be developed reasonably, economically, and reliably, backed by the Founding Spirit and Corporate Philosophy.
- "Founding Spirit"
- "Netsu To Makoto" (enthusiasm and sincerity)
- "Corporate Philosophy"
- "Extensively contribute to society by providing superior technologies and the best possible service related to water, air, and the environment"
- We need to incorporate in just proportion the quality customers expect into our design quality, and manufacturing quality needs to realize this design quality without fail.
- We create a quality management system based on ISO9001 by each operating division.
- We regularly review the quality management system for continuous improvement
Number of ISO9001-certified divisions
We manage the quality management system based on ISO9001 by each operating division and work on continuous improvement.
|Number of ISO9001-certified Divisions||Japan||Overseas|
|Fluid Machinery & Systems Company||13||18|
|Environmental Engineering Company||2||1|
|Precision Machinery Company||2||5|
As of January 15, 2012
- Policy for Corporate Activities
- Corporate Ethics
- For Environmental Conservation
- For Communities and Society
- For Customers and Suppliers
- Information Security
- Independent Assessment
- EBARA GROUP Code of Conduct
- United Nations Global Compact
- CSR Report (download)